Operational emergency measures: 1. All running operatio […]
Operational emergency measures:
1. All running operation commands are ordered by the squad leader.
2. The sub-value order must be recorded and reported to the squad leader for order operation. Special case sub-values can be ordered to operate, according to the program operation, so that the operation is correct.
3. For each operation, after the squad leader orders, the operator must review and confirm the work location and specific equipment. The operation is correct before it can be operated.
4. The operation involving close contact with the host is operated by the sub-value. Before the operation, the device is compared with the device, and the operation can be performed after the confirmation is correct.
5. No one can cross the squad leader and independently command the operator to perform operations and electrical operations. Temporarily operate by personnel with sub-values or above to avoid mistakes. It is necessary to ask for confirmation before correct operation.
6. If the equipment is unclear, the location is not clear, the defect is not eliminated, the boundary is unclear, and the operation is not sure. If there is a hidden danger, first confirm whether it can be operated, and confirm the correct operation.
7. When ordering, you must know who the other party is, whether it is the commander, whether there is any right to direct desulfurization, ash removal and slag removal, otherwise you can refuse the operation.
8. Before the squad leader takes over, it is necessary to patrol all the equipment and enter the control room for handover. The squad leader should start the patrol and abnormal site in the control room, equipment, and not on the site of equipment maintenance.
9. When an accident occurs at the scene, the accident involving the mainframe will be reported immediately, and then the special engineer and the project manager and the production department will be reported. The general accident reporting and running special work will be handled by the dispatching maintenance specialist.